Matan HaSharon, The Mindy Greenberg Women's Institute for Torah Study, is an in-depth Torah study program for women, combining frontal lectures with Beit Midrash studies.
• regularly scheduled classes attended by 700 women.
Matan offers every woman an opportunity to learn a wide range of topics – Halacha, Tanach, Talmud, Philosophy, and Chassidut – from traditional and contemporary sources in a tolerant and respectful environment.
Matan's influence extends far beyond the Beit Midrash walls, fueled by its many and varied community-oriented programs.
• Scholars Program to encourage community leadership
• Bat Mitzvah Program for mothers and daughters, religious and secular, in Israel and adroad
• Beit Midrash for students, post-army and national service
• Educational programs for religious schools
• Jewish enrichment program for secular kindergartens and schools
• Holiday seminars and special programs
• Shabbat afternoon shiurim
• Tikkun Leil Shavuot - Shavuot Night Learning
• Shavuot Night Learning – throughout Raanana
• Joint studying of Jewish sources by religious and secular women
• Summer program for women
• Branches in Petach Tikva, Netanya, Zichron Yaakov and Hashmonaim
• “Bat Kol BaSharon” Ensemble – The creative voice of the religious woman
Fall semester begins on Sunday, October 21, 2012
Classes take place in the Adat Bnei Yisrael Synagogue, 7 Abarbanel St., Raanana, unless otherwise specified.