Registration for "Matan Al Haperek"
Terms of Agreement
• The cost for learning is $130 dollars or 420 Shekels.
• There are no refunds for cancelled subscriptions. However, subscriptions can be frozen and unfrozen when the participants wishes to continue. Alternatively, the payment can be considered a donation to Matan.
• Members of the same nuclear family (parents, children, and siblings) may learn under one subscription.
• Chevrutot—including cousins, friends, etc.—must pay individually. There are no joint subscriptions.
• A yearly registration includes access to the books being learned this year only. Access will not be granted to the archives of previous years.
• The learning guides are for personal use only! They may not be photocopied as source sheets, forwarded to other people, or sold in any manner.
• If you would like to use this program in a group or congregational setting, the program can be purchased at a different price standard meant for group/communal learning.
Matan Al Haperek, The Tanakh Study Center, All rights reserved